1.Information we collect directly from you the following personal data:
- name (first name, last name, etc);
- email address or other contact information;
- unique scholarly identifiers, like ORCID ID, Google scholar ID etc.
- physical address or location, and institutional affiliation;
- username or similar application-specific identifier;
- the contents of your article/proposal, referee/reviewer reports, or any other documents you upload to our website;
- your preferences, including your communication preferences.
Further, we will retain information about the article/proposal you submit to a Journal, and about peer-review requests you receive from a Journal, and your subsequent response and activity as they relate to that Journal.
2.Information we collect from other sources:
If an article/proposal that you authored is submitted to a Journal by a co-author or agent other than you, then that user might enter your personal data into the website on your behalf.
We will use this information to:
- allow you access to the website;
- process or fulfill an order, transaction or contract;
- verify your identity and recognize you when you use the website;
- establish your professional identity, when you submit an article to a Journal or are invited to review;
- establish your interest or authority in a subfield/specialty;
- contact you on behalf of an editor/staff of a Journal, with a request to serve as a referee/reviewer for an article/proposal;
- collect and share with you information relevant to your scientific research or professional activity;
- provide statistical data to the publisher or owner of the Journal (but only from data strictly related to that Journal);
- The data is used for the legitimate interests of the Journals and their owners/publishers, as well as of the scientific community, in having an accurate record of authorship, with safeguards against plagiarism or impersonation, and with correct connections with the wider research literature;
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including archiving purposes and for satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We do not sell, share or transfer personal information except as set out in this policy.
4.Storage and Security
We will store this information and keep it safe against theft, loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, by using reasonable and appropriate technical and administrative security and back-up measures.
At any time, you may request access to the personal information about you that we hold in the Service, and request corrections or updates. As a security measure, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your data.
- Author Login
- Reviewer Login
- About Publisher
- Editorial Review Policy
- Peer Review Policy
- Editorial & Peer Review Process
- Author's Rights and Obligations
- Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
- Protection of Research Participants (Statement On Human And Animal Rights)
- Self-Archiving Policies
- Statement of Informed Consent
- License Information
- Copyright Information
- ISSN: 1658-6638 (print)
- ISSN: 1658-7073 (electronic)