Peer Review Policy
We follow peer review policy to accept only the excellent level of publications.
The steps of the review process are mentioned as below:
1.Initially the manuscript is verified by the editor and scrutinized for originality and the level of work. At this stage if a manuscript is rejected the decision is informed within two weeks.
2. We follow double blind reviewing, in which the referees remain anonymous to the author(s) throughout and following the refereeing process and at the same time the identity of the author(s) is unknown to the reviewers.
3.Referees are selected based on their expertise suitable for the manuscript. Referees are requested to review the manuscript for
- Originality of idea
- Sound methodology supported by literature review
- Clearly presented results and conclusions
- Followed ethical guidelines
- Adding knowledge to the specialization
4.A final decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be conveyed to the author(s).
- Author Login
- Reviewer Login
- About Publisher
- Editorial Review Policy
- Peer Review Policy
- Editorial & Peer Review Process
- Author's Rights and Obligations
- Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
- Protection of Research Participants (Statement On Human And Animal Rights)
- Self-Archiving Policies
- Statement of Informed Consent
- License Information
- Copyright Information
- ISSN: 1658-6638 (print)
- ISSN: 1658-7073 (electronic)