E-ISSN 1658-7073 | ISSN 1658-6638
Required files to be uploaded
Article Format (Rev.2)
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Process
- When an article is submitted to Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, the Editor makes the first check of submitted articles (structure, plagiarism, scientific quality).
- Article may be rejected, sent back for structural revision, or sent to at least two reviewers for peer review.
- After peer review process, articles may be rejected, sent back for revision requested by reviewers, or accepted for publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ information.Reviewers could not see authors’ information.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process.
- Editor(s) may require additional materials or changes from authors during copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof-reading steps.